BIG SPLIT 26- 2017
To all St. Joseph’s Care Group Employees, Volunteers and Supporters. You can win up to $1900 every other week.
This raffle is a new take on a 50/50 draw. Only 1900 tickets are available.
Tickets are $36 until May 2 at 4:00 PM.
Get your ticket today to be eligible for the remaining 18 draws!
next draw: may 4, 2017
CALL 768-4411 FOR TICKETS
Please put in the date(s) of the upcoming event. The counter will automatically pick the next event and start the count down. The draws will be held at 11:00.
Important: The date format MUST be dd-mm-yyyy
|January 12th||Terry Smith||1070||$481.00|
|January 26th||John Blackburn||1203||$520.00|
|February 9th||Greta Shindale||0978||$561.00|
|February 23rd||David DelZotto||0603||$577.00|
|March 9th||Arnold O'Keefe||0611||$597.00|
|March 23rd||Judith Gauthier||0943||$614.00|
|April 6th||Darrin Lagimodiere||1158||$629.00|
|April 20th||Lynda Durant||0049||$639.00|
Call to Order Tickets! 768-4411
Want to sign up?
- Please call by telephone (768-4411) to order a ticket or visit St. Joseph's Foundation office, 63 Carrie Street. Tickets also available in person at Hogarth Riverview Manor, main office; St. Joseph's Hospital, finance office; and Lakehead Psychiatric Hospital, pin money office.
- Tickets can be purchased by cash, cheque, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and debit card. (Debit only available at St. Joseph's Foundation)
Draws will be conducted at 11:00 a.m. according to the Draw Date & Ticket Price document at St. Joseph's Foundation.
Please come and join us while we make the draw.
How Does This Raffle Work?
- The new raffle gives you better odds and bigger winnings
- You pay once and have the chance to win every 2 weeks throughout the entire year
- You can buy yourself a ticket or go in on one with a few coworkers or friends and split the cash when you win!
- You can increase your chances of winning by purchasing additional entries
- Your ticket is in the drum for EVERY draw!
- Cash prizes are determined by the number of entries. The more players, the bigger the pot!
Funds raised will be designated for the purchase of equipment and furnishings for the comfort and safety of clients of St. Joseph's Care Group.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT
THE BIG SPLIT 26 RAFFLE
- St. Joseph's Foundation is regulated by Ontario's Lottery and Gaming Corporation polices and guidelines.
- Big Split 26 Raffle tickets will expire after the final draw on December 31, 2017
- All current ticket holders will be contacted to renew their ticket purchase(s) for the next year to ensure their continued participation in the Raffle.
Don't miss your chance to win, get your ticket today!
"Know your limit, play within it!"
Ontario Problem Gambling Helpline: 1-888-230-3505
Lottery Licence #M786322